Here is a sample of sites where Crappy Pictures (and/or Amber Dusick) was written about, awarded, interviewed or featured. I’m just as surprised as anyone.
- Creative Thursday Podcast: Interview Episode 4, December 2017
- Parents Magazine: “Mom Must-Read”
- Parade.com: “Q&A With Crappy Pictures Author Amber Dusick”
- Columbus Parent Magazine: April, 2013. Print (excerpt online)
- red tricycle: “16 Coolest Power Moms in L.A.”
- Redbook: “Earn Six Figures Doing What You Love” November: 2013
- Essential Baby: “Mums ‘Crappy’ Blog a Surprise Success Story”
- Bamboo Magazine: Winter 2012, page 74
- Parade.com: “5 Hilarious Blogs For Parents”
- Canadian Family: May, 2013, page 79. Print.
Dragon wall drawings in The Little Girl Who Didn’t Want to go To Bed, Dave Engledow, HarperCollins, October 2017
Ladies’ Home Journal: “I Just Know this Slow Cooker Will Change My Life” May 2013: 24 & 26. Print.
The Good Mother Myth (contributor) Seal Press, December, 2013
- Creative Thursday The Show: Season 1, Episode 3: Amber Dusick, 2016
- Momma Says episode by Rooftop Media on ULive, July, 2013
- HLN, Raising America: April 1, 2013
- Fox 5 San Diego, Morning News: April 11, 2013
- San Diego 6, San Diego Living: April 11, 2013
Awards and stuff, blah blah blah:
Use my contact form to get in touch.